As part of my role at Cambridge University Press, I frequently attend and present at events focused on bridging the gap between applied linguistics research and ELT practice.
My lovely Marketing colleagues’ latest brainchild is “Lunch With Laura”, which I’m looking forward to as I think this type of event can be really fun (even if the name is a bit cheesy!).
The format is simple:
- Come to the Cambridge ELT Facebook page at the event start time.
- I’ll talk for 10 minutes about research we’ve commissioned on a particular topic.
- Then we’ve got 10 minutes for you to ask questions, which I’ll do my best to answer!
Below are the dates for your diary. Click on the topics to see the individual event pages (and indicate that you’ll be attending, if you like!). Click on the times to check other time zones.
- Tues 13 June, 15:30 (UK time): “Bite-sized learning“
- Weds 14 June, 15:30 (UK time): Reading skills
- Thurs 15 June, 15:30 (UK time): Listening skills
Hope to see you there!